Waytek is your one source for quality electrical supplies. With over 10,000 different wire connectors and terminals, automotive wiring, automotive circuit protection and other electrical wiring accessories in stock, there’s no waiting for manufacturer lead times. You’ll receive exceptional customer service, superior quality, and support from a full-line distributor.
- Rated SAE J2302
- FMVSS 302 flamability protection
- ASTM E408 emissivity protection
- Passes common fluids, temperature, flammability and aging tests
- Resists humidity, ozone, UV and atmosphere chemicals
- Continuous temperature rating: -40C to 200C
- For use in panels as thin as .020" (0,5 mm) and as thick as .250" (6,4 mm).
- Provide liquid tight closure when used as a plug. When pierced, function as a liquid tight bushing that convert raw edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
- Used as a liquid tight bushing, HEYCO-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cable, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Withstand a push back force of greater than 35 pounds.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .500" (12,7 mm) to 1.500" (38,1 mm) diameter holes.
Split loom easily slides over assembly and closes for a permanent installation
Used to protect wire, cable, tubing and hoses
Black with gray stripe
Material Certification: Delphi Packard M-2170 ASTM D4066
100' box, ships separately
Boxes over 3 cubic feet are subject to dimensional weight chargers for ground shipments
For boxes that ship air freight, the dimensional weight will be used to determine the actual shipping charges
Ceramic to metal brazed
Exceeds IP69K standards
M10 x 1.5 Bolt
Temperature tested to 390°F (200°C)
Gas filled hermetic chamber protects key components
Coil suppression built in
For rugged environments
Installation not direction sensitive
Shielded from all outside environmental factors such as: humidity, submersion, dust, high temperature, heavy shock and vibration
- MAXI fuse holder for MAXI automotive blade fuses
- Rated 60 amps max 6 gauge STX red wire leads, 5" leads
- 32 volts DC Fuse sold separately
- Poly carbonate material
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Heavy Duty
- General purpose EPDM
- Durable cushion helps reduce vibration while protecting your product
- Open position for ease of assembly
- .265 mounting hold diameter (1/2" wide clamps)
- Hold hydraulic hoses, wire harnesses and cables
- Heavy duty clamping applications Plated Steel
- Nominal Size: 1/2"
This 1/2" partially cushioned metal cable clamp is great for general application, holding hydraulic hoses, vehicle or marine wire harnesses and cables as well as heavy duty clamping applications. The durable cushion helps reduce vibration while protecting your wires, cables and hydraulic hoses.
- Green Cavity Plug Delphi #12010300
- Delphi Packard weatherpack connectors are a very popular sealed connector system in the automotive, off-road and mobile equipment industry
- Delphi weather-pack connector bodies are nylon and sealed against moisture, dust and dirt
- Weatherpack male terminals, female terminals and cable seals are secured into connector bodies with a hinge lock assembly
- Cable seals must be used with mating terminals to create a weather-tight connection
- Use the cavity plug for all pin locations not filled with terminals
- The plug or tower half connector body comes with a self-lubricating silicone seal to reduce the engagement assembly force.
- Weather-pack connectors have a wide temperature range from -40°F to 257°F and can withstand high heat under-hood applications
- Apply the cable seal to your wire before stripping
- Align the cable seal with wire insulation
- Insert Weatherpack terminal in a crimping tool, then position the wire, seal in place
- Crimp and visually inspect for good crimp before installing in connector body
- Vinyl insulated terminals consist of the standard butted seam non-insulated terminal with a color coded vinyl jacket molded into place
- Most vinyl insulated terminals feature funnel entry for easy wire insertion
- Insulation: Vinyl Yellow
- Gauge: 12-10
- Stud: 1/4"
- Use automotive cross-link wire in high temperature areas such as engine compartments
- Insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene automotive wire
- Smooth surface finish
- Resistant to moisture, grease, oil, gasoline, most acids and solvents
- Superior abrasion resistant
- Bare copper
- Temp rating: -59°F (-51°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- *5,000 foot spool ships via truck