Waytek is your one source for quality electrical supplies. With over 10,000 different wire connectors and terminals, automotive wiring, automotive circuit protection and other electrical wiring accessories in stock, there’s no waiting for manufacturer lead times. You’ll receive exceptional customer service, superior quality, and support from a full-line distributor.
FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 compliant
Auto Select 12/24 VDC
Polycarbonate lens with hard coating shell
Completely sealed electroics
Standard OEM blade connector
- For use in panels as thin as .020" (0,5 mm) and as thick as .250" (6,4 mm).
- Provide liquid tight closure when used as a plug. When pierced, function as a liquid tight bushing that convert raw edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
- Used as a liquid tight bushing, HEYCo-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cable, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Withstand a push back force of greater than 35 pounds.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .500Ã (12,7 mm) to 1.500Ã (38,1 mm) diameter holes.
- 48" Lengths ship in a separate box
- Accommodates a variety of shapes and contours
- Internal meltable sealant physically encapsulates connections
- Flame retardant
- Application: marine, processing plants, automobile and telecommunications
- 230°F (110°C) - 67°F (-55°C)
- Shrink Temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- Nominal size: 3/4
- Expanded I.D.: .750
- Shrunk I.D.: .250
- Recovered Wall Thickness: .067
Insulate, seal and protect with this 3/4" dual wall heat shrink polyolefin black tubing comes in 48" length sticks. The heat shrink ratio is 3:1, so be sure to select a dimension which will shrink snugly over the selected component for sealing against water, moisture or other elements. Applications include marine use, processing plants, automobile and telecommunications. Hazardous Polymerization will not occur.
- Provides protection from weather and salt spray
- Full boot style fits over switches, with 15/32Ã¢ dia. mounting stems and standard length handles
- Half boot style allows any handle length to protrude through (round handles only)
- Heat Shrink Tubing over seamless non-insulated butt connector
- Non-insulted butt connector with polyolefin heat shrink tubing and an adhesive melt liner
- Crimp on the wire and then shrink the tubing with heat for a secure connection
- Tim plated copper material
- Gauge: 20-18
- Heat Shrink Color: Red
- 20-18 Gauge Male Weatherpack Terminal 12089040 Loose Piece
- Delphi Packard weatherpack connectors are a very popular sealed connector system in the automotive, off-road and mobile equipment industry
- Delphi weather-pack connector bodies are nylon and sealed against moisture, dust and dirt
- Weatherpack male terminals, female terminals and cable seals are secured into connector bodies with a hinge lock assembly
- Cable seals must be used with mating terminals to create a weather-tight connection
- Use the cavity plug for all pin locations not filled with terminals
- The plug or tower half connector body comes with a self-lubricating silicone seal to reduce the engagement assembly force.
- Weather-pack connectors have a wide temperature range from -40°F to 257°F and can withstand high heat under-hood applications
- Apply the cable seal to your wire before stripping
- Align the cable seal with wire insulation
- Insert Weatherpack terminal in a crimping tool, then position the wire, seal in place
- Crimp and visually inspect for good crimp before installing in connector body
- Use automotive cross-link wire in high temperature areas such as engine compartments
- Insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene automotive wire
- Smooth surface finish
- Resistant to moisture, grease, oil, gasoline, most acids and solvents
- Superior abrasion resistant
- Bare copper
- Temp rating: -59°F (-51°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- *5,000 foot spool ships via truck