Waytek is your one source for quality electrical supplies. With over 10,000 different wire connectors and terminals, automotive wiring, automotive circuit protection and other electrical wiring accessories in stock, there’s no waiting for manufacturer lead times. You’ll receive exceptional customer service, superior quality, and support from a full-line distributor.
FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 compliant
Auto Select 12/24 VDC
Polycarbonate lens with hard coating shell
Completely sealed electroics
Standard OEM blade connector
- For use in panels as thin as .020" (0,5 mm) and as thick as .250" (6,4 mm).
- Provide liquid tight closure when used as a plug. When pierced, function as a liquid tight bushing that convert raw edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
- Used as a liquid tight bushing, HEYCo-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cable, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Withstand a push back force of greater than 35 pounds.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .500Ã (12,7 mm) to 1.500Ã (38,1 mm) diameter holes.
- 3MÃ¢¢ Aluminum Foil Tape
- Protects parts from flame and heat damage
- Seals and protects sensitive surfaces from dust and moisture
- Thermally conductive
- Moisture and solvent resistant
- Heat and light reflective
- Flame resistant
- Outdoor weathering and UV resistant
- Tape wears well and helps resist tearing and puncturing of cables, hoses and wire harnesses
- 4.6 mil thick, 2" wide, 60 yds long
- -65°F (-54°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Gray Delphi Weatherpack Cable Seal 15324980 Previously 12010293
- Delphi Packard weatherpack connectors are a very popular sealed connector system in the automotive, off-road and mobile equipment industry
- Delphi weather-pack connector bodies are nylon and sealed against moisture, dust and dirt
- Weatherpack male terminals, female terminals and cable seals are secured into connector bodies with a hinge lock assembly
- Cable seals must be used with mating terminals to create a weather-tight connection
- Use the cavity plug for all pin locations not filled with terminals
- The plug or tower half connector body comes with a self-lubricating silicone seal to reduce the engagement assembly force.
- Weather-pack connectors have a wide temperature range from -40°F to 257°F and can withstand high heat under-hood applications
- Apply the cable seal to your wire before stripping
- Align the cable seal with wire insulation
- Insert Weatherpack terminal in a crimping tool, then position the wire, seal in place
- Crimp and visually inspect for good crimp before installing in connector body
- Nylon insulated terminals start as a standard butted seam terminal with a brass sleeve over the barrel and the nylon insulation is molded over the brass barrel
- These terminals should be crimped twice, once on the copper conductor in the wire and once on the insulation part of the wire
- This second crimp helps provide a stronger connections, can act as a strain relief and is recommended when the terminal is subject to vibration
- Tin plated copper material
- Insulation: Nylon Blue
- Extra Sleeve
- Gauge: 16-14
- Stud: 10
- Use automotive cross-link wire in high temperature areas such as engine compartments
- Insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene automotive wire
- Smooth surface finish
- Resistant to moisture, grease, oil, gasoline, most acids and solvents
- Superior abrasion resistant
- Bare copper
- Temp rating: -59°F (-51°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- *5,000 foot spool ships via truck
- Automotive primary wire is a general purpose wire for original equipment and replacement automotive applications
- Smooth jacket surface ideal for pulling through corrugated loom or conduit
- Excellent resistance to oil and flame
- Single conductor, stranded, bare copper
- Jacketed polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Available in drum/barrel quantities at discounted prices
- Temp rating: -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C)
- *4,000 foot spool ships via truck