Waytek is your one source for quality electrical supplies. With over 10,000 different wire connectors and terminals, automotive wiring, automotive circuit protection and other electrical wiring accessories in stock, there’s no waiting for manufacturer lead times. You’ll receive exceptional customer service, superior quality, and support from a full-line distributor.
- 12/24 VDC input
- Dual USB has 5V, 2.1 amp total output
- LED power indicator light for USB
- Receptacle has 12VDC output rated up to 20 amps
- Water resistant cover protects against dust and water
Mounting screws included
- Rated SAE J2302
- FMVSS 302 flamability protection
- ASTM E408 emissivity protection
- Passes common fluids, temperature, flammability and aging tests
- Resists humidity, ozone, UV and atmosphere chemicals
- Continuous temperature rating: -40C to 200C
· Semi-rigid polyolefin
· Provides excellent strain relief
· Functional over wide temperature range
· Puncture resistant
· Resistant to salt water, automotive fluids and corrosive chemicals
· Fire retardant
- For use in panels as thin as .020" (0,5 mm) and as thick as .250" (6,4 mm).
- Provide liquid tight closure when used as a plug. When pierced, function as a liquid tight bushing that convert raw edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
- Used as a liquid tight bushing, HEYCO-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cable, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Withstand a push back force of greater than 35 pounds.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .500" (12,7 mm) to 1.500" (38,1 mm) diameter holes.
Split loom easily slides over assembly and closes for a permanent installation
Used to protect wire, cable, tubing and hoses
Black with gray stripe
Material Certification: Delphi Packard M-2170 ASTM D4066
100' box, ships separately
Boxes over 3 cubic feet are subject to dimensional weight chargers for ground shipments
For boxes that ship air freight, the dimensional weight will be used to determine the actual shipping charges
Ceramic to metal brazed
Exceeds IP69K standards
M10 x 1.5 Bolt
Temperature tested to 390°F (200°C)
Gas filled hermetic chamber protects key components
Coil suppression built in
For rugged environments
Installation not direction sensitive
Shielded from all outside environmental factors such as: humidity, submersion, dust, high temperature, heavy shock and vibration
- General purpose
- Closure remains in place when tightened
- Easily reopens with a lateral effort
- 1/2Ã¢ Wide
- Stainless steel band and housing with a plated steel screw
- Secure hoses, tubing and fittings Nominal Range Min. to Max.:
- Nominal Range Min. to Max.: 2 1/16 - 3
- Size: 40
- Heavy Duty
- General purpose EPDM
- Durable cushion helps reduce vibration while protecting your product
- Open position for ease of assembly
- .265 mounting hold diameter (1/2" wide clamps)
- Hold hydraulic hoses, wire harnesses and cables
- Heavy duty clamping applications
- Plated Steel
- Nominal Size: 5/8"
- Tin plated copper material
- Butted seam
- Blue vinyl insulation
- 16-14 gauge
- Molex Product Number: 19007-0021
- Fully Nylon Insulated Disconnect Flag Connector
- .250 Connector
- Tin plated brass material
- 16-14 gauge
- 20-12 ga
- Crimps insulator and conductor simultaneously