Waytek is your one source for quality electrical supplies. With over 10,000 different wire connectors and terminals, automotive wiring, automotive circuit protection and other electrical wiring accessories in stock, there’s no waiting for manufacturer lead times. You’ll receive exceptional customer service, superior quality, and support from a full-line distributor.
- Rated SAE J2302
- FMVSS 302 flamability protection
- ASTM E408 emissivity protection
- Passes common fluids, temperature, flammability and aging tests
- Resists humidity, ozone, UV and atmosphere chemicals
- Continuous temperature rating: -40C to 200C
· Semi-rigid polyolefin
· Provides excellent strain relief
· Functional over wide temperature range
· Puncture resistant
· Resistant to salt water, automotive fluids and corrosive chemicals
· Fire retardant
- For use in panels as thin as .020" (0,5 mm) and as thick as .250" (6,4 mm).
- Provide liquid tight closure when used as a plug. When pierced, function as a liquid tight bushing that convert raw edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
- Used as a liquid tight bushing, HEYCO-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cable, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Withstand a push back force of greater than 35 pounds.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .500" (12,7 mm) to 1.500" (38,1 mm) diameter holes.
Split loom easily slides over assembly and closes for a permanent installation
Used to protect wire, cable, tubing and hoses
Black with gray stripe
Material Certification: Delphi Packard M-2170 ASTM D4066
100' box, ships separately
Boxes over 3 cubic feet are subject to dimensional weight chargers for ground shipments
For boxes that ship air freight, the dimensional weight will be used to determine the actual shipping charges
Ceramic to metal brazed
Exceeds IP69K standards
M10 x 1.5 Bolt
Temperature tested to 390°F (200°C)
Gas filled hermetic chamber protects key components
Coil suppression built in
For rugged environments
Installation not direction sensitive
Shielded from all outside environmental factors such as: humidity, submersion, dust, high temperature, heavy shock and vibration
- AMG High-amp mountable fuse holder
- Comes with black rubber cover for protection
- Cables can be attached from the front, side or the back
- Nuts included, 5/16" thread size
- 1/4" mounting hole
- Use with AMG fuses
- 32 volts
- Up to 500 amps
- High current mini relay
- 5 terminals
- 40 amps normally open
- 20 amps normally closed
- 12 volts
- Tyco #: V23234-A1001-X036
- Bosch Reference: 0332209150
- Contact our sales department at 800-328-2724 for more details
- Crimps 8-2 ga insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Use automotive cross-link wire in high temperature areas such as engine compartments
- Insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene automotive wire
- Smooth surface finish
- Resistant to moisture, grease, oil, gasoline, most acids and solvents
- Superior abrasion resistant
- Bare copper
- Temp rating: -59°F (-51°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- *5,000 foot spool ships via truck