If you forgot your password, you can have it emailed to you by following the simple prompts on the log-in screen.
1. Go to log-in
2. Click on the Forgot your password link
3. Enter your User ID
4. An email containing a temporary password will be sent to the address on file
5. Log-in using your temporary password
6. To change your password to your preference, click on your name in the top right corner, next to the "log out" link.
7. Type your new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm Password" boxes, then click save. Remember, passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
If you forgot your user ID, please call 800-328-2724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service representatives will locate your User ID by searching our database by your company name, email address, or first and last name.
1. Sign In to your account
2. After you sign in, Click on your name located in the top right corner, next to the "log out" link
3. Type your preferred password in to the "new password" and "confirm new password" boxes,then click the "save" button. Remember, passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
Yes, your transaction is secure on this website. Once you click on "Proceed with Checkout", you'll notice two things designating that the transaction is secure:
1) The URL address reads https:// instead of http://. The "s" indicates the transaction is secure.
2) There is a closed paddle lock on the right side of the address bar as a visual reminder that the transaction is being handled securely. Some operating systems also show a secure transaction by highlighting the address bar in green.
Yes, Waytek has a quality policy and guidelines. Waytek, Inc. is committed to quality by complying with customer and regulatory requirements. Each Waytek employee is personally responsible for the quality of his or her work and is empowered to initiate action to ensure both quality and continuous improvement within the organization. View Waytek's quality policy, guidelines and manual.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more detail on our products, browse our E-Catalog, or refer to our latest catalog (pictured on the homepage). Our knowledgeable Sales Department will gladly answer any additional questions you may have. Call 800-328-2724 to speak with a representative or email inquiries to email@example.com.
All products provided by and through Waytek are provided "as is" and with all faults. Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Except for special orders, all new, unused and undamaged product may be returned to Waytek within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase for a refund, replacement or credit to the original purchaser of the amount paid. Please call the Sales Department at 800-328-2724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for return product information prior to shipping the product(s) to Waytek. The purchaser shall bear the cost of shipping and insurance on product(s) returned to Waytek.
Our Credit Department will be able to help you with any billing questions, provide copies of invoices, or work with you to resolve any billing discrepancies. Call 800-328-2724 and ask to speak with someone in the Credit Department, or email email@example.com Attn: A/R Department.
PO Box 81
Chaska MN 55318
- Prices are located on our website when you click to view product detail
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are in U.S. Dollars and do not include shipping; duties; handling charges (if any); federal, state and local taxes. Prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of the copper market, copper wire and copper cable prices may fluctuate. All wire and cable are priced at the time of order from Waytek. Call 1.800.328.2724 or email email@example.com for current pricing.
You can place your orders with Waytek in 5 convenient ways:
1. On-line: If you already have a Waytek, Inc. account, click log-in at the top right side of the screen. Order from your history or saved carts. To create a new order, browse through our products by clicking on the products tab in the red menu or typing item numbers or keywords into the search box. When you see somthing you like, click the "add to cart" button. Once you're ready to place your order, click the cart icon in the top right side of the screen and follow the prompts to proceed with checkout.
2. Call our Sales Department at 800-328-2724
3. Fax your order to our 24-hour toll free fax at 800-858-0319.
4. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Mail your order to PO Box 690, Chanhassen MN 55317
Our business hours are Monday - Friday, from 7:30am to 5:30pm Central Time. Messages left after hours will be promptly answered the following business day.
To obtain NAFTA records, email email@example.com.
Account Number (if applicable)
Waytek Part Number
Year for which the NAFTA is required
Minnesota Tax Exempt Form
Please note: If you order on-line and have not yet established an account with Waytek, only credit card terms will be available.
The entire application process depends upon your credit standing and how fast your references reply. You are welcome to inquire about the status of your application at any time by calling 800-328-2724 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipments are FOB Chanhassen, MN. Waytek may ship via UPS, FedEx or common carrier per your request. (Products over 60 pounds and/or bulky products are generally shipped via common carrier.) Same day shipment is generally available on most in-stock products if orders are received by Waytek before 4:30 p.m. central time. Expedited order express service, air freight and other premium shipping services are also available at additional costs. All shipping costs and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Waytek prepays shipping charges and adds them to your invoice for orders shipped via UPS and FedEx. Shipments via other common carriers are shipped freight collect. Contact Waytek for details regarding other options for shipping charges. Inspect all shipments and report any shortages or damages to the delivering carrier immediately.
Same day shipment is generally available on most in-stock products if orders are received by Waytek before 4:30 p.m. central time. You should receive your order within the standard time allowance for your location. Air freight and premium freight services are available at your request.