3M 7100201470 Scotch® Super 33+(TM) Professional Grade Black Electrical Tape, 3/4" x 76 ft.
Item #: 21020
Manufacturer Item: 7100201470
Min. Order Qty: 1
|Quantity||EA Price||Ext. Price|
Made in USA
For some of your most demanding electrical maintenance and repair jobs and reliable performance and quality. Turn to Scotch Super 33+(TM) Professional Grade Tape. Its unique combination of aggressive pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and elastic PVC backing offers both moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection.
- 3M 7100201470 Super 33+(TM) Professional Grade Black Electrical Tape
- Category: Electrical Tape
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Series: Scotch
- Color: Black
- Width: 3/4"
- Roll Length: 76'
- Thickness: 7 mil
- Voltage Rating: 600VDC
- Operating Temp: 0°F to 221°F (-18°C to 105°C)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing
- Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- For indoor or outdoor applications
- UL 510
- For critical everyday and moist, corrosive or tough applications
- Indoor and exposed outdoor use in extreme temperatures
- Medium- to heavy-duty
- Excellent stretch and adhesion to conform to odd shapes and create nice, tight seals for electrical connections and critical applications