HellermannTyton 156-02646 Adjustable In-Line Ratchet P-Clamp, Bundle Dia. 1.42"-2.0"
Item #: 21333
Manufacturer Item: 156-02646
Min. Order Qty: 1
|Quantity||Ea. Price||Ext. Price|
The Ratchet P-Clamp family offers versatility when managing wires, cables, and hoses. The robust design and durable materials make it ideal for heavy duty applications, both indoors and out. The one-piece adjustable clamp can be closed by hand to the desired diameter. This nondestructive release allows the clamp to be reused without removing or replacing any bolts or screws.
- HellermannTyton 156-02646 Adjustable In-Line Ratchet P-Clamp
- Category: Releasable Cable Clamps
- Manufacturer: HellermannTyton
- Easy release feature simplifies quick adjustments and maintenance
- Fir tree mounts offer an all-in-one solution, they can be inserted into new or existing mounting holes with no additional hardware
- One-piece ratchet closure allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly
- Integrated cable tie saddle allows attachment of additional bundle
- Engineered to provide some of the lowest insertion force requirements while delivering high extraction resistance
- Bundle Diameter Range: 1.42" to 2.0" (19.3mm to 36.0mm)
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.26" (6.5mm)
Releasable Cable Clamps
-40 to 257 Temp
UL 94 HB
0.42" to 2.0"