1/2" Black Heat Shrink 2:1 Ratio Polyolefin 100' Spool
Item #: 22438C
Manufacturer Item: CPX 100 0500 BLACK
Manufacturer: DSG Canusa - Shawcor
Min. Order Qty: 100
- Polyolefin heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to 1/2 the original size
- Can be stored for extended periods without shrinkage
- Flame retardant
- Mil-I-23053/5 Class I Specs
- -67°F (-55°C) to 257°F (135°C)
- Shrink Temperature: 194°F (90°C)
- 1/2" nominal size
- Expanded I.D.: .500"
- Shrunk I.D.: .250"
- Recovered wall thickness: .025"
- To measure I.D., open heat shrink to its rounded state and then measure the diameter. Do not measure while flat to get I.D.
- Order spools by number of feet
- Boxes over 3 cubic feet are subject to dimensional weight charges for ground shipments
- For all larger spools that ship air freight, the dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping charges
Heat Shrink Tubing