Liquid Tight Dome Elbow Strain Relief 3/4 NPT .51 - .71 Cable
Item #: 24664
Manufacturer Item: ED21NA-BK
Min. Order Qty: 1
- Dome elbow - 3/4 NPT, .35"-.63" cable diameter range
- Liquid tight, submersible to 300 ft.
- Ideal for control cabinets, car washes, hot tubs, instrumentation, underground for direct burial and underwater up to 300ft.
- Highest pressure rating with patented form seal to guarentee 150 psig (10 bar)
- Flame protected VO rated according to UL94
- Durable ratchet design for safety so that dome doesn't come loose in high vibration applications
- Non-corrosive material resistant to salt, water, most chemicals, oils and solvents
- Environmentally compliant with RoHS & Deca BDE
- Flex nut style prevents cable kinking
- Easy installation: push cable through strain relief and tighten the dome nut
- Use minimum size strain relief that fits your cable
- Ideal for use with service cord
- Special order o-ring for NEMA 4 x and 6 specifications
- More strain reliefs available for a wide range of cable diameters from .065" to 1.0"