Plymouth Rubber 3119 Revere 7 Commercial Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4" Wide, 66' Roll, Black
Item #: 55164
Manufacturer Item: 3119
Manufacturer: Plymouth Rubber
Min. Order Qty: 1
|Quantity||Ea. Price||Ext. Price|
Revere 7 Commercial Grade 7mil Vinyl Electrical Tape is an all weather, pressure sensitive vinyl tape that is used for all kinds of mechanical and electrical applications. Revere 7 is flame retardant and is used as primary insulation for splices no more than 600V.
- Plymouth Rubber 3119 Revere 7 Commercial Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape
- Category: Electrical Tape
- Manufacturer: Plymouth Rubber
- Width: 3/4"
- Roll Length: 66'
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Operating Temp: 0°F to 220° (-18°C to 105°C)
- Cold weather resistant
- Flame retardant
- Highly resistant to sun, water, oil, acids, alkalies, corrosive chemicals
- Meets 2000/53/EC and RoHS 2011/65/EU directives