Rowe Electronics PDM60 Power Distribution Module 60AMP, 12VDC
· Innovative, fully user programmable power distribution module
· No more replacing blown fuses, tangled wiring, overloaded circuits
· Eliminates potential for current draw related problems
· 6 power circuits - each has a status indicator light telling the user whether the circuit is usable, already in use, or there is a fault in a circuit.
· Connect to auxiliary circuits, aftermarket devices and accessories like driving lights, computers and more
· 60 amps max; programmable circuit limits are as follows: 3/10A, 2/15A and 1/20A
· 12 volts DC
· IP68 rated for harsh environments
· 2" H x 3" W x 0.9" D, very compact, about the size of a business card
· Posi-lock connectors for each circuit, ground trigger and ignition trigger
· One lead per circuit, two trigger wires, main power and ground leads
· Never chase a blown fuse again! If a circuit is shorted or interrupted, simply key off and then on again, all circuits reset.
· CAN system compatible
· Includes ring terminal, posi-tap, posi-lock and programming cable for installation