3M™ FP301-1/4-48" 1/4" Heat Shrink Tubing, 48" 2:1, Thin Wall, Black
Availability: 0 in Stock
Standard Lead Time When No Stock: 19 days
- 3M FP301-1/4-48 Heat Shrink Tubing
- Category: Heat Shrink
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Series: FP-301
- Color: Black
- Length: 48"
- Size: 1/4"
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Shrinks to 1/2 the original size
- SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 Class 2
- Expanded I.D.: .250"
- Recovered I.D.: .125"
- Recovered Wall Thickness: .025 "
- Material: Polyolefin
- Min. Shrink Temp: 212°F (100°C)
- Max Operating Temp (Period): 572°F (300°C)
- Operating Temp (Continuous): -67 to 275°F (-55 to 135°C)
- Use over cable splices and terminations
- Lightweight construction for space restricted areas
- Split-resistant, mechanically tough, easily marked, and resists cold flow
- Designed to withstand elevated temperatures to 572°F (300°C)
- Balance of electrical, physical, and chemical properties for a variety of industrial and military applications
Manufacturer : 3M
Length: 48" Length
Nominal Size: 1/4" Nominal Size
Shrink Ratio: 2:1