Anderson Powerpole Connectors and Plugs
Anderson connectors are a form of multi-pin connectors that comes in Powerpole and Multipole Power SB50, SB175, and SB350 series systems. The multipole connectors provide a quick disconnect for power distribution systems in mobile and industrial equipment. They are commonly used in battery or charging applications, and are offered in three sizes for 50A, 175A, and 350A.
Multipole Anderson connector housings are color coded and keyed for easy installation and to prevent accidental cross mating of circuits. Available in kits with one housing and two contacts, or assemble your own connector by purchasing two contacts and one housing separately.
Anderson Powerpole connectors provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components. Each powerpole module is a genderless, single-pole connector half, which can be dovetailed. Stack or connect in-line. For a complete Anderson powerpole connector system, order one contact with each housing. 15, 30 and 45 amp sizes use the same housings but different contacts.
1 - 1 of 1
- Anderson Power Products 1348-BK Powerpole Connector Contact
- Manufacturer: Anderson Power Products
- Category: Anderson Connectors
- Gauge: 6AWG
- Amp Rating: 175A
- Each Powerpole Anderson Connector is a genderless, single-pole connector half, which can be dovetailed
- Powerpole connectors can be used in line
- For a complete system, order one contact with each housing
- One housing plug comes with a latch to mate with the other housing plug for a locked connection
- Place a spacer key in an empty contact slot and secure assembly with a retaining pin
Anderson Power Products
Min. Order Qty:
Price Break for UM: EA
|Qty||Piece Price||Ext. Price|
1 - 1 of 1