Anderson Connectors, Anderson Powerpole, and More
Anderson connectors are a form of multi-pin connectors that comes in Powerpole and Multipole Power SB50, SB175, and SB350 series systems. The multipole connectors provide a quick disconnect for power distribution systems in mobile and industrial equipment. They are commonly used in battery or charging applications, and are offered in three sizes for 50A, 175A, and 350A.
Multipole Anderson connector housings are color coded and keyed for easy installation and to prevent accidental cross mating of circuits. Available in kits with one housing and two contacts, or assemble your own connector by purchasing two contacts and one housing separately.
Anderson Powerpole connectors provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components. Each powerpole module is a genderless, single-pole connector half, which can be dovetailed. Stack or connect in-line. For a complete Anderson powerpole connector system, order one contact with each housing. 15, 30 and 45 amp sizes use the same housings but different contacts.
1 - 1 of 1
- Anderson Power Products 1327G5-BK Powerpole Connector Housing
- Category: Anderson Connectors
- Manufacturer: Anderson Power Products
- Component Type: Housing
- Housing Color: Green
- Series: Powerpole
- Gauge (AWG): 20-10
- Amp Rating: 45A
- Powerpole connectors can be used in line
- 15, 30 and 45 amp sizes use the same housings, but different contacts
- Each Powerpole Connector is a genderless, single-pole connector half, which can be dovetailed
- For a complete system, order one contact with each housing
- Powerpole housing plugs are available for use with Powerpole 15 and 45 amps. They can be mounted in a variety of configurations for modular assemblies
- One housing plug comes with a latch to mate with the other housing plug for a locked connection
- Place a spacer key in an empty contact slot and secure assembly with a retaining pin
Anderson Power Products
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
Waytek not only offers a wide variety of Anderson connectors, but also carries a huge selection of electrical connector accessories, including battery terminal covers, battery cable/wire, battery management systems and more. Whether you’re searching for an electrical connector for use within a power distribution system or for a battery management system to minimize multi-battery drain, Waytek’s got you covered. To see specific related products, check out the links below.
Didn’t find what you were looking for or have questions? Call us at 800-328-2724 or email us at email@example.com.