Battery Isolators for Multiple BatteriesNeed a battery isolator? Whether you’re looking for a boat, automotive, or RV battery isolator, Waytek has what you’re looking for. Waytek Wire offers a variety of batter isolators to eliminate multi-battery drain when two or more battery banks are in a charging system. These act as a check valve between the batteries and the alternator, allowing current to only flow in one direction, from the alternator to the batteries. Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications with their solid state electronics.
Waytek, Inc. offers an extensive line of battery isolators, including Sure Power batter isolators, as well as other Battery Management Products. Sure Power invented the battery isolator in 1959 and since has been designing and manufacturing innovative, reliable and cost competitive products and services for a wide variety of markets including off-highway, bus, and truck, marine and automotive. Sure Power manufactures the best isolator products on the market for 6 through 48 volt systems, with one or two charging systems, 2 or 3 battery banks, and current capacities of 25 through 350 amps. These are a standard equipment on many boats, RV's, trucks, emergency vehicles, industrial equipment and military vehicles. Please contact a sales representative with any questions or for additional information about our Sure Power isolators.
1 - 1 of 1
- Cole Hersee 48090 Battery Isolators
- Category: Battery Isolators
- Manufacturer: Cole Hersee
- # of Battery Banks: 1
- # of Alternators: 2
- Termination: (3) 1/4" Studs
- Amp Rating: 90A
- For use in 12-36 volt DC negative ground systems
- Mounting holes: (2) 9/32" holes
- Battery isolators are designed for vehicles and equipment with multiple batteries - one for starting the engine and another for powering accessories
- Battery isolators prevent a battery with a higher charge from draining into a battery with a lower charge
- Ensures your accessories won't drain your starting battery
- Allows for both batteries to be charged simultaneously from one source
- Electronic components are embedded for protection from contamination and vibration
- Integral heat sink provides efficient heat dissipation
- More battery management products available
Cole Hersee By Littelfuse
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
Need battery isolator accessories? From tin plated battery lugs designed to protect against corrosion to electrical disconnect switches engineered to cut off all electrical power and protect against electrical fires, theft and excessive battery drain, Waytek’s got all your battery isolator needs covered. Below are some additional battery isolator products to help you easily install and manage your battery isolator.