Max. Bundle Dia.
Wire Harness Clips and Clamps
Harness board assembly can be a labor intensive task. Waytek offers wire harness clips to help keep wire and cable manageable in wire harness assembly. Board retainer clamps help stand-off wire and cable bundles for easier cable tie application.
Simply organize your wire bundle and slide it through the wire harness clamps. Next, apply zip ties to your wire bundle. Tools that help you reduce labor time and costs, such as wire harness clips, are extremely valuable to your bottom line.
1 - 1 of 1
- Hellermann Tyton HH-20 Wire Harness Retainer
- Category: Harness Board Retainer Clamps
- Manufacturer: HellermannTyton
- Screw mount wire retainer designed for use in harness board assemblies
- Stand-off wire and cable bundles for easier cable tie applications
- Wires are individually inserted and bundles are preformed, making harnessing easier
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
Board retainer clamps are an excellent way to organize and manage the plethora of wires and cables on a harness board. However, in those areas where wire harness clips don’t fit, consider using Waytek’s standard or heavy duty cable ties designed specifically for securing electrical wiring and/or cable bundles. Cable tie mounts are also a great alternative to retainer clamps and function almost the exact same way.
For those applications where strength, vibration, weathering, extreme temperatures and corrosion are present, stainless steel cable ties are ideal. With hundreds of different cable ties all available in a variety of colors, lengths and tensile strengths you’re sure to find a cable tie, clip or clamp that meets your needs.