Electromechanical Power Relays, Resistors, Connectors & More
A power relay is an electrically operated switch that is used in countless applications that require the control of a circuit by a low-power signal, where the control and controlled circuits must be electrically isolated from one another. Relays are also used wherever multiple circuits need to be controlled by a single signal. Waytek carries mechanical relays with moving contacts, as well as solid state relays, which have no moving parts, and are extremely vibration resistant, making them ideal for heavy duty equipment.
Waytek Wire offers a wide variety of electrical relays, high capacity power relays, capable of carrying up to 100 amps, to standard mini automotive relays, and micro ISO 280 relays with 2.8mm terminal footprints for weight and space savings. Besides high quality Bosch relays, these automotive relays are made by some of the industry's top manufacturers, including Hella, Song Chuan, and InPower.
1 - 1 of 1
- Song Chuan 898H-1AH-C-R1-U04-12VDC Mini Relays
- Category: Mechanical Relays & Connectors
- Manufacturer: Song Chuan
- Component Type: Mini Relay
- ISO 280 Mini Automotive Relay
- Contact Action: SPST
- NO Amp: 50A
- Volt Rating: 12V
- Terminals: Four 2.8mm Terminals
- No Bracket
- Resistor Included
- Space saving relay with high current capacity
- Designed to perform in temperatures as low as -40F (-40C) and as high as 275F (125C)
- Ideal for use in a variety of automotive applications including starter motors, hazard-warning lights, ignition and battery disconnect relays, etc.
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
Whether you're searching for a junction box with threaded studs or an individual battery feeder stud to replace or create your own junction block, you'll find everything need to connect wiring among various items of equipment. For a more customizable relay switch design, connect your electrical relays to one of our automotive or marine rocker switches.