Cole Hersee Automotive Solenoids
Looking for a hi-amp switching device? Waytek offers the highest quality electric solenoids available in both continuous and intermittent duty for your automotive, truck, bus and off-road equipment applications. Our broad offerings include both standard plated steel models, as well as weatherproof options.
Continuous duty solenoids relay uninterrupted power for an indefinite length of time, whereas intermittent duty types alternate short bursts of high current, followed by a periods of rest.
1 - 1 of 1
- Cole Hersee 24450 Reversing Solenoids
- Category: Solenoids
- Manufacturer: Cole Hersee
- Duty Type: Intermittent
- Coil Type: Insulated
- Contact Action: DPDT
- Voltage: 12V
- Housing Material: Nylon
- Terminals: 5/16-24 copper studs
- Make/Break Amps:
- 75A, Max on time of 5 min.
- 125A, Max on time of 30 sec.
- 150A, Max on time of 0.5 sec.
- Allow 5 min. off after max on time
- Hexnuts and lock washers included
- F Bracket
- Contact life cycle rating: 10,000 cycles @ 75A inductive
- Use for forward-reverse, up-down, left-right, open-close, in-out, motions and more
- An alternate mechanism is to use reversing solenoids in conjunction with rocker, toggle, push-pull or rotary switches
- This reversing solenoid is made of nylon material resistant to dust, water splash, oil, anti-freeze and brake fluid
- 0.250 Quick disconnect male inputs, Connect with female quick disconnects
- Reversing solenoids, also called reversing switches have multiple applications on cranes, hoists, winches, snowplows, golf carts, garden tractors, and more
Cole Hersee By Littelfuse
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1