Metal Tape and Foil Tape from WaytekResist tearing and puncturing of cables, hoses and harnesses with metal tape. Protect parts from flame and heat damage while sealing sensitive surfaces from moisture, dust and solvents. Withstands outdoor weathering and is UV resistant. For more UV resistant electrical products, try Thomas and Betts black cable ties.
1 - 1 of 1
- 3M 425-2 Aluminum Foil Tape Rolls
- Category: Metal Tape
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Width: 2"
- Roll Length: 180'
- Flame resistant
- Thermally conductive
- Heat and light reflective
- Moisture and solvent resistant
- Outdoor weathering and UV resistant
- Protects parts from flame and heat damage
- Operating Temp: -65°F to 300°F (-54°C to 149°C)
- Seals and protects sensitive surfaces from dust and moisture
- Transparent acrylic adhesive combined with the rugged, durable backing provides long service life both indoors and out
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
Protect your wires, cables, and hoses from tearing and puncturing in high temperature environments by using butt connectors along with Waytek’s cold shrink electrical tape to permanently seal out moisture and dust, or surround your wire(s)/cable(s) with flame and abrasion resistant heat shrink tubing that meets UL, CSA military specifications. Regardless of how you’re looking to protect your hoses, electrical harnesses and cables, Waytek’s got you covered. We offer hundreds of products to help protect your wires, cables, hoses and connections. To see additional products visit the links below. Heat Shrink Tubing Electrical Tape Butt Connectors