IDC Connectors, T-Tap Connectors & More
You can ensure quick connections without the need to strip wires with the selection of IDC connectors available from Waytek An insulation-displacement connector (IDC) is an electrical connector designed to be connected to the conductors of an insulated wire or cable by a connection process that forces selectively sharpened blades through the insulation, bypassing the need to strip the wire before connecting. Our high-quality IDC Connectors are designed for multiple wire gauges.
1 - 1 of 1
- 3M UY IDC Butt Connectors
- Category: IDC & T-Tap Connectors
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Series: Scotchlok
- Connection Type: Butt Splice
- Color: Yellow
- Wire Gauge: 26-22 AWG
- Max O.D. Insulation: 0.066"
- Operating Temp: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Easy to install
- Durable polycarbonate design
- Contains moisture resistant sealant
- Used to cut into service lines in ready-access cases
- For pedastal mounts and pigtail joints on cable splices
- Three-port construction for splicing or tapping in load coils, such as toll cable splicing
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
For any wire you tap into with an inline wire-tap or t-tap connector, whether it’s to add an accessory such as a light or GPS or another piece of equipment, it’s important to protect it from short circuiting. Waytek carries a wide range of circuit protection products, and with over 500+ different fuses and fuse holders, you’re sure to find a number of fuses and fuse holders that meet your circuit protection needs.