Delphi GT 280 Connectors
Delphi's GT 280 connectors meet SAE J2030 standards for heavy duty electrical connector applications. Featuring tangless 2.8 mm terminals, Delphi GT 280 connectors have one of the lowest connector engage forces in the industry, making them ergonomical and easy to install. The GT 280 series offers small package design suited to fit the shrinking space requirements of today's vehicles and mobile equipment.
Connector Position Assurance (CPA), Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) components and a sealed interface design makes the Delphi GT 280 electrical connector series a durable solution for trucks, buses, emergency vehicles and heavy off-road equipment. Waytek also carries the Delphi GT 150 connector series, which offers similar benefits.
1 - 1 of 1
- Delphi 15317832 AXIAL CPA Lock
- Category: GT 280 Series Connectors
- Manufacturer: Delphi
- Component Type: CPA
- Color: Gray
- CPA capabilities for improved and more robust system design
- Rugged and waterproof for off-road applications
- GT terminal and connector system was developed with global customer input at every design phase
- Low engagement force improves reliability, ergonomics, and installation efficiency
- Empty cavities must be filled with cavity plugs
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
Whether you’re looking for products to pair with your Delphi GT 280 connectors or those to protect various parts of your electrical application, Waytek’s got you covered. Find automotive rocker switches designed with modular switch bodies and snap-in actuators to make installation in your vehicle’s electrical panel quick and easy, or heat shrink tubing to protect the wires and cables against abrasions, flame, chemicals and fuel.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Call us at 800-328-2724 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.