You can place your orders with Waytek in 5 convenient ways:
1. On-line: If you already have a Waytek, Inc. account, click log-in at the top right side of the screen. Order from your history or saved carts. To create a new order, browse through our products by clicking on the products tab in the red menu or typing item numbers or keywords into the search box. When you see somthing you like, click the "add to cart" button. Once you're ready to place your order, click the cart icon in the top right side of the screen and follow the prompts to proceed with checkout.
2. Call our Sales Department at 800-328-2724
3. Fax your order to our 24-hour toll free fax at 800-858-0319.
4. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Mail your order to PO Box 690, Chanhassen MN 55317
Our business hours are Monday - Friday, from 7:30am to 5:30pm Central Time. Messages left after hours will be promptly answered the following business day.
All shipments are FOB Chanhassen Minnesota.
Guest accounts: For each Guest account order with a ship to address in the contiguous 48 United States shipping Ground, shipping charges will be based on the combined weight of all Waytek in-stock items included in that order up to 100 pounds. All Other shipping methods cost and duties (if any) will be prepaid by Waytek and added as line items to your Waytek invoice. All shipping costs and duties are the responsibility of the Guest account. Guest accounts orders 100 pounds and over, Guest account orders requesting other than Ground shipping or Guest account orders with a ship to address outside the contiguous 48 United States will be subject to the carriers then current published rates.
All non-Guest accounts: Waytek may ship via UPS, FedEx or common carrier per your request. All shipping costs and duties for orders shipped via UPS and FedEx will be prepaid by Waytek and such amounts will be added as line items to your Waytek invoice. All shipping costs and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Shipments via other common carriers are shipped freight collect. Orders over 60 pounds and/or bulky items are generally shipped via common carrier. Same day shipment is generally available on most in-stock products if orders are received by Waytek before 5 p.m. eastern time. Expedited order express service, air freight and other premium shipping services are also available at additional costs. Call Waytek at 800-328-2724 for details regarding all your shipping options.
All Customers: Inspect all shipments and report any shortages or damages to the delivery carrier immediately. Some items/products/orders ship in separate boxes.
- Prices are located on our website when you click to view product detail
- Email: mailto:email@example.com
All prices are in U.S. Dollars and do not include shipping; duties; handling charges (if any); federal, state and local taxes. Prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of the copper market, copper wire and copper cable prices may fluctuate. All wire and cable are priced at the time of order from Waytek. Call 1.800.328.2724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current pricing.
Same day shipment is generally available on most in-stock products if orders are received by Waytek before 5:00 p.m. eastern time. You should receive your order within the standard time allowance for your location. Air freight and premium freight services are available at your request.
Please note: If you order on-line and have not yet established an account with Waytek, only credit card terms will be available.
Yes, Waytek has a quality policy and guidelines. Waytek, Inc. is committed to quality by complying with customer and regulatory requirements. Each Waytek employee is personally responsible for the quality of his or her work and is empowered to initiate action to ensure both quality and continuous improvement within the organization. View Waytek's quality policy, guidelines and manual.
If you forgot your password, you can have it emailed to you by following the simple prompts on the log-in screen.
1. Go to log-in
2. Click on the Forgot your password link
3. Enter your User ID
4. An email containing a temporary password will be sent to the address on file
5. Log-in using your temporary password
6. To change your password to your preference, click on your name in the top right corner, next to the "log out" link.
7. Type your new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm Password" boxes, then click save. Remember, passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
If you forgot your user ID, please call 800-328-2724 or email email@example.com and one of our customer service representatives will locate your User ID by searching our database by your company name, email address, or first and last name.
1. Sign In to your account
2. After you sign in, Click on your name located in the top right corner, next to the "log out" link
3. Type your preferred password in to the "new password" and "confirm new password" boxes,then click the "save" button. Remember, passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
For more detail on our products, browse our E-Catalog, or refer to our latest catalog (pictured on the homepage). Our knowledgeable Sales Department will gladly answer any additional questions you may have. Call 800-328-2724 to speak with a representative or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain NAFTA records, email email@example.com.
Account Number (if applicable)
Waytek Part Number
Year for which the NAFTA is required
The entire application process depends upon your credit standing and how fast your references reply. You are welcome to inquire about the status of your application at any time by calling 800-328-2724 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may notice a closed pad lock in the address bar of your internet browser, which displays this icon to indicate you are on the secure web site. Some operating systems also highlight the address bar in green to signify this.
PO Box 81
Chaska MN 55318
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
All products provided by and through Waytek are provided "as is" and with all faults. Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Except for special orders, all new, unused and undamaged product may be returned to Waytek within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase for a refund, replacement or credit to the original purchaser of the amount paid. Please call the Sales Department at 800-328-2724 or email email@example.com for return product information prior to shipping the product(s) to Waytek. The purchaser shall bear the cost of shipping and insurance on product(s) returned to Waytek.