How To Order
Call: 800-328-2724 to place your order over the phone
Go online: to view the entire catalog, add items to your cart, enter a PO in the Quick Order pad and check order status - 24/7.
How do I place an order online?
1. If you've already created a user ID and password, log in to your account by clicking the "log-in" link at the top right of any page
2. If you are a new Waytek customer, click the "New Customer? Register Now" link and create an account
3. Search for products by keywords or part numbers, or browse our full line by clicking on the "products" link in the red menu
4. Once you have added all of your items to your cart, click on the cart icon at the top right of any page, and proceed with checkout
5. Select your shipping method, and click the proceed with checkout button
Note: actual freight costs will be charged to at time of shipment
6. Select payment option.
7. View Waytek Terms, and check the box to accept
8. Click the complete checkout button
9. An order confirmation page will be displayed. If you do not get this page, your order has not been submitted
10. You will also receive an e-mail order confirmation
How do I use the Quick Order pad?
Use the Quick Order pad to quickly submit your purchase orders by entering Waytek items numbers and quantities.
1. The Quick Order pad is located on the right side of the home page. If you have more than 5 line items,
click the cart button, which links to a larger pad with 20 line item entries
2. Type in the quantity and valid Waytek item number in the spaces provided.
3. Some items are subject to line minimums, and quantities entered into the quick order tab may be adjusted to meet those minimums
3. Once you’re finished entering your line items, click the "Add To Order" button
4. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the screen, then click the "Proceed with checkout" button