Rowe Electronics - Power Distribution Module
Rowe electronics has one goal: to partner with OEM manufacturers and provide the best products for their applications, from design through delivery. Rowe is well known for its industry leading PDM60 Power Distribution module and is an example of their mission to developing leading products that will stand above and beyond competitive offerings. Rowe is always working towards developing new products and ideas that are on the forefront of technology with their customers’ needs in mind. Waytek is proud to carry the PDM60 power distribution module from Rowe Electronics.
1 - 1 of 1
- Rowe Electronics PDM 60 Power Distribution Module
- Category: Power Distribution Modules
- Manufacturer: Rowe Electronics
- Fully user programmable power distribution module, the size of a business card. No more replacing blown fuses, tangled wiring, overloaded circuits.
- Innovative, fully user programmable power distribution module
- No more replacing blown fuses, tangled wiring, overloaded circuits
- Eliminates potential for current draw related problems
- 6 power circuits - each has a status indicator light telling the user whether the circuit is usable, already in use, or there is a fault in a circuit.
- Connect to auxiliary circuits, aftermarket devices and accessories like driving lights, computers and more
- 60 amps max; programmable circuit limits are as follows: 3/10A, 2/15A and 1/20A
- 12 volts DC
- IP68 rated for harsh environments
- 2" H x 3" W x 0.9" D, very compact, about the size of a business card
- Posi-lock connectors for each circuit, ground trigger and ignition trigger
- One lead per circuit, two trigger wires, main power and ground leads
- Never chase a blown fuse again! If a circuit is shorted or interrupted, simply key off and then on again, all circuits reset.
- CAN system compatible
- Includes ring terminal, posi-tap, posi-lock and programming cable for installation
Min. Order Qty:
1 - 1 of 1
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Feel free to call us at 800-328-2724, or write to email@example.com. We’re happy to answer your questions.