Lead Free Sealed Crimp & Solder Step-Down Butt Connector, 12-10 Ga. to 8 Ga.
Item #: 38238
Min. Order Qty: 1
|Quantity||Ea. Price||Ext. Price|
Made in USA
Sealed Crimp & Solder Connectors are crimped for mechanical reliability, soldered for superior strength and conductivity, and sealed for maximum durability.
- Lead Free Sealed Crimp & Solder Step-Down Butt Connector
- Category: Butt Connectors
- Lead free solder has lower melt temperature (138°C vs 145°C)
- Pre-fluxed, low temperature solder delivers superior current flow and tensile strength
- Translucent, adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing allows for visual inspections and seals against corrosion
- Solder sleeves are Tin & Bismuth alloy
- RoHS Compliant
- Crimped for maximum reliability, soldered for strength and conductivity, and sealed for superior durability and protection
- 12-10 Ga. to 8 Ga.
- Insulation Color: Pink
12-10 to 8 Gauge
Tin Plated Copper
Heat Shrink Insulated