Brake Cable WD16-4, 16/4 Ga., 19/29 Stranding
Item #: WD16-4
Min. Order Qty: 250
|Quantity||Ea. Price||Ext. Price|
Made in USA
Image represents number & color of conductors and is not indicative of wire Gauge
- Brake Cable WD16-4
- Category: Brake Cable
- Brake cable is used for many automotive, truck and trailer applications
- Flat, jacketed PVC insulation
- Tough gray over plastic insulated wires
- Resistant to oil, grease, acids and Gasoline
- Available with 2, 3 and 4 conductors
- .246 x .432 (6.25mm x 10.97mm) nominal O.D.
- -22°F (-30°C) to 221°F (105°C)
- 60 volts
- White, black, green and red conductors
- 77 lbs/1,000'
- 19/29 stranding
- .168 x .485 (4.27mm x 12.32mm) nominal O.D.
- *1,000 foot spool ships via truck
# of Conductors