Pressmaster CSA-0760 Ergonomic Economical Short Handle Tool 22-10AWG Insulated Terminal Connector
Item #: 655
Manufacturer Item: 4300-0023
Min. Order Qty: 1
- Pressmaster CSA-0760 Ergonomic Economical Short Handle
- Category: Crimpers
- Manufacturer: Pressmaster
- Crimping tool for non-insulated connectors, 6.3 mm, 0.5 - 6 mm/ .250", AWG 22-10, B/F-Crimp. Short and long handles available.
- High strength, through hardened alloy steel construction
- Unique mechanism significantly reduces hand force requirement over competing crimping tools
- Versatile and easy to customize for right hand or left hand users
- Non-slip pad holds tool in place when leveraging on a work surface
- Full cycle crimp mechanism to clear miscrimps and obstructions
- Precision eccentric adjustment for consistent performance and ability to calibrate
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap
- Each tool has a unique serial number for traceability
- Length: 256 mm/10.08"
- Width: 22 mm/0.87"
- Height: 80 mm/3.15"
- Wire size: 0.5-6 mm2 / AWG 22-AWG 10
- Crimp dimensions inch/AWG: AWG 22 - AWG 16 / AWG 16 - AWG 14 / AWG 12 - AWG 10
- Connector: Non-Insulated open barrel connectors
- Description: for non-insulated open barrel connectors
- Life span, cycles: 50,000
- Former Apex Tool Group # MAC2210